I just didn’t want to let the year ago without making at least one post (even though I did update a post way back in February) and I haven’t made a new post since February 2019. Where does the time go?
I won’t lie and say I will be back posting regularly even though I still have a lot ideas for content but as of December 20th the blog is 10 years old which is crazy so I just wanted something for such an occasion.
So, I found some short story prompts that I wrote ages ago. I have no desire to write them as actual stories but I will share them. I guess my idea were they were wacky and in parenthesis I wrote an adjective for I guess mood or tone. Also my handwriting is dismissal so I’m not sure if what I post is actually what I meant. If you’re inspired by any these, go for it.
- Frollo invents a thing that summons a fire breathing dragon (daring)*
- Fleur de Lys discovers that her hair has healing powers (bitter)**
- Esmeralda daydreams about eating a poisoned apple (lively)
- Phoebus befriends a monster (adventure)
- Gringoire becomes lover of the faeries (love story)***
- Clopin’s holiday feast is eaten by gnomes (bitter)
- Quasimodo finds a magic lamp (thoughtful)****
*I think the word is “daring” Not sure what else it could be but I’m not sure that makes sense.
** Rapunzel much?
***I think I wrote “lover” but it could be “lawyer” or “leaver” …?
****This is giving me Quasimodo del Paris vibes
(sorry that comments are turned off right now because I can’t deal with them right now but hunchblog twitter and facebook are still active so you can leave stuff there if you wish)